SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 03:51 PM
Services Manager

If you can post, you've been activated.

I don't know what's causing the server to think that you haven't been activated. There's a fix being worked on, but in the meantime, please be patient.

Also, do not create more accounts. Duplicate accounts will be banned or deleted.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Dziubek

i mean that i can post at forum etc. but can't log at TC
Old 09-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Services Manager

Like I said; you're activated, but the server doesn't recognize it yet. We're working on getting the server to recognize that.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:35 PM

Damn these modern computers. Remember when a good whack with a hammer could solve almost anything? Someone needs to invent the Tron thing so we can go in and use digital hammers on the program that's keeping a hand over his eyes and saying "Nope, can't see you!"
Old 09-25-2008, 09:01 AM

Lol obten..

Over 1200 days with SWG..
Old 10-23-2008, 11:55 AM

This is going to sound dumb, I'm sure but..I joined the (and I have no better way to describe this) "blue and white" forum yesterday and downloaded the launchpad, then I found this "pretty orange and black" forum today and joined here. Which am I required to join before the game will let me play? or are they one and the same?

Jag
Old 10-23-2008, 12:12 PM
Seaseman
Administrator

Jag, they're one and the same forum
Old 10-23-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obten Ebrator View Post
Damn these modern computers. Remember when a good whack with a hammer could solve almost anything? Someone needs to invent the Tron thing so we can go in and use digital hammers on the program that's keeping a hand over his eyes and saying "Nope, can't see you!"
OK that's was freakin FUNNY!!

BTW great update gotta love it especially since the release is........................ well lets just say to be announced
Old 11-12-2008, 11:25 PM

is it 48 hours till you log on the game or am i doing somthing wrong?
Old 11-13-2008, 12:04 AM
Retired Community Deputy Director

It shouldn't be. Expect an hour or so, but be prepared to wait if necessary.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagaimo View Post
This is going to sound dumb, I'm sure but..I joined the (and I have no better way to describe this) "blue and white" forum yesterday and downloaded the launchpad, then I found this "pretty orange and black" forum today and joined here. Which am I required to join before the game will let me play? or are they one and the same?

Jag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaseme View Post
Jag, they're one and the same forum
Hm actually maybe not? I had similar confusion. When I click 'FAQ' from the swgemu homepage, it takes me to a blue and white page. A support knowledge base I think? There was a register link there and I registered. I waited over 24h and I couldn't log in to forums nor the TC.

I registered from the forum link and the registration process was different, as was the validation e-mail. And voila, now I can post and log in to TC! :-D
Old 03-10-2010, 01:35 AM

Sitting through my "Grace Period" at the moment... ughhhh. Keep staring at my MR Lightsaber wishing to create a character.... [PATIENCE!] :/
Old 03-10-2010, 01:49 PM

bpo-yah i mentioned this not too long ago!!!

keep up the good work devs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzo View Post
Hm actually maybe not? I had similar confusion. When I click 'FAQ' from the swgemu homepage, it takes me to a blue and white page. A support knowledge base I think? There was a register link there and I registered. I waited over 24h and I couldn't log in to forums nor the TC.

I registered from the forum link and the registration process was different, as was the validation e-mail. And voila, now I can post and log in to TC! :-D
obviously the "support knowledge base" isnt the forum.

Last edited by kaelvin; 03-10-2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:30 PM

Speaking of forum integration code, is VBulletin going to be the only supported integrated forums for SWgEmu 1.0? Any chance of PhPBB 3.0 support for the independant sysops who hate vBulletin?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: