SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reknos View Post
dude the original post was in 2006
actually that's the join date your looking at, can this thread be closed? I'm tired of seeing it being replied to thinking that it's planned for this year.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:24 PM

Its really funny to see all these new people reading this thinking that all their dreams are about to come true, and WHAM you read that post date.... Ive lost all hope in this project, I still wish them the best. But i don't understand why you would make a post promising something that hasn't happened. Then never even giving an explanation to what is going on? Its not very professional.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reknos View Post
dude the original post was in 2006
A: You dont know how to read.
B: 12-25-2008, 08:26 AM is when this thread was posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikotapwn View Post
Its really funny to see all these new people reading this thinking that all their dreams are about to come true, and WHAM you read that post date.... Ive lost all hope in this project, I still wish them the best. But i don't understand why you would make a post promising something that hasn't happened. Then never even giving an explanation to what is going on? Its not very professional.
C: Dont be so thick skulled and stupid. READ THIS POST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
More details will come forth in the coming weeks/months about this, but this is our Christmas present to everyone who has been asking and hoping for this. Please continue to enjoy the existing test center, and we look forward to getting the Sun Crusher community going in the very near future. We love you and thank you for your support.
Do you see where it says more details will come forth in the coming weeks/months? yeah well more information has surfaced.... you dont listen or refuse to check up on the information that is everywhere.

D: This emulator has a tentative date in which SC COULD be launched, not WILL, but could be.

You guys need to understand this project requires a massive amount of time. The amount of objects in this game is beyond 10,000. Now unless your here to contribute somehow whether it be to report bugs, or help out the developers in some way, or have fun... then your just another NGE loser here to bother everyone else.

Last edited by Shoryuu; 11-27-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:27 PM

"C: Dont be so thick skulled and stupid. READ THIS POST"

I did read the post, and i gave my opinion. What are you trying to say?

-edit

I wont argue with you, im simply telling you my opinion. Until i see it i wont believe it
Old 11-27-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoryuu View Post
You guys need to understand this project requires a massive amount of time. The amount of objects in this game is OVER 9,000!!!. Now unless your here to contribute somehow whether it be to report bugs, or help out the developers in some way, or have fun... then your just another NGE loser here to bother everyone else.
Fixed.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:13 AM

I'm so damn happy...

/dance
Old 11-28-2009, 09:25 AM

I've been around the emu watching its progress for, I want to say at least 3 years now... probably more. I usually keep quiet on the forums but I must speak up and say this...

Would someone PLEASE lock this thread already.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSW321 View Post
I've been around the emu watching its progress for, I want to say at least 3 years now... probably more. I usually keep quiet on the forums but I must speak up and say this...

Would someone PLEASE lock this thread already.
I second this.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Retired Game Master

Necro thread is dead

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: