SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 08:52 PM

late april fools?
Old 04-27-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy09 View Post
1st off all i have not read all of the post's ill get back to you on that, but WTF R U GUYS PLAYING @ , I how nasty is that stunt you guys just pulled off.

another time when 600 voices are louder than 2000.
To whom do you talk to and why in such disrespectable manner?
You clearly stated that you don't read all of the posts, so why don't just read, think and then talk instead doing reverse?
Acting like that might hurts your reputation, which may doesn't bother you. But it also can hurt the reputation of the team which logo bears your sig, which should bother you.
Someone could argue there are more of your kind over there.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arien View Post
This has nothing to do with profit. It has to do with the level of professionalism we're seeing.

I have every right to voice my opinion and i'll continue to do so as long as this is an open forum.
Please code your own SWG emu from scratch and chill out with the whole "not professional" talk.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:03 PM

OK, who was stuffing the ballot boxes? lol

IGNs: Ruledo, Epic Fail, Lewt, Echuta Cino, OMG Buffs and Senator Ruledo
Old 04-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Developer
Developer

Did you guys ever stop to think that we were being honest, but we are human, and weren't capable of having perfect foresight thus realized our mistakes after our proposal?
Old 04-27-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamar01 View Post
Please code your own SWG emu from scratch and chill out with the whole "not professional" talk.
This is my thought as well. If you don't like things here, go make your own Pre-CU server. If not, shut up and play the FREE product you're getting
Old 04-27-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow2k View Post
I think the Devs should shut TC down for a month. I think too many people are taking this project for granted at this time. Teach them a valuable lesson, let their cries fall on deaf ears for a month while you guys take a break. Seriously. I want to play as much as anyone, but this is just ridiculous.

You guys cried for a wipe due to the economy of a Test Center. The economy of a Test Center! Wow, that's brilliant.

I really don't care if they wipe it or not. At this point I hope they do just to shut you all up. But I hope they shut it down for a month first, just to prove a point. That it is not your right to determine what goes on with their project.

They asked for your feedback, you acted like little brats. Much like is happening now. No wonder they don't want to listen to you, who could blame them?
Holy Pete! This makes sense! Shadow I salute you. Like I' and many others have harped on many times in the past, too many people are treating this TC as a full release game that somehow they are entitled to...
Old 04-27-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRush View Post
Did you guys ever stop to think that we were being honest, but we are human, and weren't capable of having perfect foresight thus realized our mistakes after our proposal?
Ill give you this man. Unlike SOE you guys actually apologize!! good on you!

TC Nova characters
Shilo Trutta Master Doctor
Quequag Master Rifleman, Master Swordsman, Medic 113x
Old 04-27-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Some did and clearly some did not. I thank the staff for even offering up a poll in the first place when they fully have the right to wipe the server every hour if they wish.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
That was actually my first thought.

I naturally assume that when you guys tell us stuff, it's actually the truth. It's easier to assume that than to assume conspiracies everywhere.

/salute;
Old 04-27-2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlier View Post
The credit dupers and loljedi threw an Anakin fit and the second poll ended with many people creating multiple accounts to skew the poll before it was closed apprently cheered on by an actual developer using system messages ingame last night.
Thats just an assertion without substance. Any proof on this like logs etc. that ONLY No-Votes were cheated would help you there, but this way it's just poor flaming. Seems to me some of the "Community" members didn't get what he insisted for and tries to have his revenge.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:12 PM

Yeah, thanks for appologizing cRush. That's very admirable especially since, in my opinion, an appology from the dev team is completely not needed. An apopology from some of the player community...now that's another thing.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:17 PM

Well.. it seems as though my post congratulating you on not being like SOE and actually listening to your player base was based on a lie.
I guess you listen closer to your 'focus testing group' and hope this will make the game more 'star warsy'. Thanks again Julio Torres.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:20 PM

Hmm what happened?

Old 04-27-2010, 09:25 PM

Okay first of all.. I read a bunch of the posts through this thread and am ashamed at a large majority of people I have to share the game space with. Taking to the Devs like they own you something, not to mention how everyone seems to have turned EMO all of a sudden...

First of all not all people who voted no to the wipe are credit dupers or pure evil. I am broke in game and voted no. Personally a couple of tiny changes wasn't worth losing the month or so I've been running around doing stuff. The justification of it's a TC didn't cut it either since hey what are we really going to be testing? As said on there it wasn't for any kind of testing purposes other that possibly finding other ways people would cheat.

Second of all.. Wonder if maybe the poll threads hadn't turned into such a joke would it have turned out better? People not voting more than once, or posting pictures of blue frogs every 2 seconds making them larger each time. Or how about just in general fighting with each other over the dumbest things. I gave up reading them because most of the stuff I had to go through was garbage to get to things that were even relevant to the poll.

Lastly.. Stop being little babies, nobody owes you anything, stop whining AND GROW A PAIR! Thanks. If you can't go pay to play NGE or something... Personally for myself the only downside is I had no reason to play until this was decided sine whatever I worked for could possibly be for nothing. But if you were smart you took things you needed to do and got them done (such as a reformat).
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: