SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 10:09 PM

I was in game the other day, checking out the progress of crafting and combat, and I have to say I am very impressed with all of it in general, you all are doing an outstanding job and I /bow to all of you who are working on the project.
But I do have a question. On the Combat Features - Default combat is at level 4. I put the attack icon in my toolbar and pressed it, and it seems to be working, perhaps it should be updated to level 5. Just an observation.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erif Lionheart View Post
I was in game the other day, checking out the progress of crafting and combat, and I have to say I am very impressed with all of it in general, you all are doing an outstanding job and I /bow to all of you who are working on the project.
But I do have a question. On the Combat Features - Default combat is at level 4. I put the attack icon in my toolbar and pressed it, and it seems to be working, perhaps it should be updated to level 5. Just an observation.
When crafting and heightmapping are done, they will most likely change the project status, and Default Attack will be upped to 5.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:23 PM

Erif Lionheart - ur bug sig really got me, i was like wth? a bug on my screen - then i tried to kill it, i was like, wth is going on?! then i figured that it was the sig. :P
Old 04-25-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlaf View Post
Erif Lionheart - ur bug sig really got me, i was like wth? a bug on my screen - then i tried to kill it, i was like, wth is going on?! then i figured that it was the sig. :P
I hope you enjoyed it Orlaf.