SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Bi-Weekly Updates

Notices

Bi-Weekly Updates Bi-Weekly Updates are SWGEmu's cornerstone updates, posted every two weeks.

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckl4beled View Post
SWG takes place between Episode IV: A New Hope and Episode V: The Empire Strikes back and i'm PRITTY SURE between those movies there were not 30 other jedi just hanging out in ****in' cantinas. yes, i understand the whole spiel about force sensitive groups like the knight sisters, and 1 or 2 jedi per server was awesome but EVERYONE will play them if they put them in and the only way that you wont have these beating off fanboys cry is to just not put them in, because 80% of the people playing this emu will cry if jedi is in the game and they don't have it.
people crying till they get there way is the downfall of every great mmo and its what happened in swg, wow, diablo 2, and it will happen here as well unless you guys do what others didn't and thats understand that maybe the people who put years of there lives into creating a mmo maybe know more about some ****in' jack-offs siting around on the internet machine.
You better pump your breaks kid, you think you know everything huh? We are not here to listen to an ******* who thinks this is what needs to happen. Go find a server that suits you and stop *****ing to us here on SWGEmu where they are only making the game and not the server.

Yo homie, is that my briefcase?
Solace Effect Band
mothernature just pissed her pantsuit!
Old 08-19-2008, 07:37 PM

Ha...Ha...ha...your the first one in Punishment zone haha! Great job devs!
Old 08-19-2008, 07:42 PM

Yeah same, I don't want to sound like a **** but do you know when the server is going back online?
Old 08-20-2008, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckl4beled View Post

and trust me i have been playing mmo's longer then you and i know how this **** turns out.
wtf? you dont know anything about me yet you wanna make a bold statement like that? your already contradicting yourself. you say they devs fail when they listen to what the people have to say as far as what to put in a game and what to take out... yet you want them to take out jedi. please stfu and let the devs do their job. *which they rock at btw) and you sir go back sit down, stfu and keep your bs whining posts to yourself. dont hate us cuz you cant get what we got.

Last edited by Cuervo Jones; 08-20-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:12 AM

man everyone gets edgy when the test center is down

Yay for the updates btw
Old 08-20-2008, 12:22 AM

Being edgy has nothing to do with it, this guy is a complete a-hole and he's getting called out for it.

Last edited by Fedora; 08-20-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:43 AM

Motion seconded. I thought we decided douche-baggery was no longer allowed on the forums. Do we need a therapy thread where people can go and post all the drama they need to get off their chest?
Old 08-20-2008, 12:50 AM

Just ignore him the next time he post again on this thread, he has no idea hes talking about.

Because life goes on & sky's the limit."
Old 08-20-2008, 12:58 AM

While I am a firm believer in ignoring bullying, there are cases where you really do need to react. This guy is not like the typical trolls that we usually see around here and ignoring him would probably only make him act worse. Those types of people just need to be taken care of.

If he comes back then we'll scorch him, but we might have scared him off at this point.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:50 AM

whos up for some texas hold 'em!
Old 08-20-2008, 06:23 PM

Wow. I agree with you Fedora in all of what you said.

I would however like to point out to bl4ckl4beled that this isn't even close to what the game was. Considering you bolster about playing so many MMO's and knowing everything, why don't you remember anything about even one of those games?

If you were to think for even a second, you would realize it's a Test Center. Which doesn't have fully implemented crafting yet. Which would be the reason for there being loot. There was always loot in SWG, just not as good as it was now. It's the way it is now because of the fact that crafting isn't fully implemented (and yes I'm repeating myself, but I did it to make sure you know).

The Jedi situation is mute also. Actually even the loot situation is too. The developers are making the server to resemble as closely to Patch 14.1 as they can. Once that's done, they'll give the power to change things to the communities that are hosting the servers. If some want Jedi, they can have it. It doesn't matter now, because all they're doing is making it what it once was.

Just wanted to point all that out.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:18 PM

Also, simply if you don't like Jedi adn don't want Jedi in then play on a server that will not allow Jedi. Simple. No discussion needed. If you feel you need to state your opinion state it in a civil mannor or go out side and yell and curse at a wall. Save us fro your *****ing. And if for some reason you are unable to find a server that has no Jedi, which should be odd since you did state the *FACT* that 80% of the people here do not want Jedi, then create one yourself. And if you do have to create one then I'm sure it will be the most poplar one, since as stated 80% of us don't want Jedi.

BTW, a word of advice, don't ever go into marketing, you will fail horribly!!!!

Just my 2 cents.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:05 PM

Random ADD post....
Does anyone else think the punishment zone sounds like it could be fun? I don't know, maybe it's just my inner-masochist thinking out loud.....
Old 08-26-2008, 08:11 AM

I'm loving the medic buffs. Reminds me how annoying it was to not be able to wear full armour, or any amount of armour without them :P
Old 08-26-2008, 08:39 AM
Communications Director (On Leave)
CommunicationsManagerAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baak'Cha View Post
Random ADD post....
Does anyone else think the punishment zone sounds like it could be fun? I don't know, maybe it's just my inner-masochist thinking out loud.....
Its no fun. It's very pretty, but no fun.... You can't move, see yourself, see others, or chat. It's pretty nasty. But the view of Corellia and the Nebula is very nice.

www.swgemu.com | max@swgemu.com

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: