SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 04:43 PM

Sorry I couldn't digg it - it was full of conjecture and even a few 'wide' truths (in my opinion) and even an untruth.

I've helped ( as much as I can ) this community with data collection but some things said there were just not quite right. Were you guys misinterpreted or was it the in-between bits written by the author that made me think this? - I don't know.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Seaseman
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek98 View Post
Sorry I couldn't digg it - it was full of conjecture and even a few 'wide' truths (in my opinion) and even an untruth.

I've helped ( as much as I can ) this community with data collection but some things said there were just not quite right. Were you guys misinterpreted or was it the in-between bits written by the author that made me think this? - I don't know.

such a badass.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:

So you have no problems helping us with data collection... But you can't even digg an article to help give us more attention?

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
Old 12-02-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:

I've just read it again, and would like you to site examples of what you are claiming.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Communications Director (On Leave)
CommunicationsManagerAdministrator

Quote:

At least you're consistent. I always smile at your illogical posts in the other communities' forums.

www.swgemu.com | max@swgemu.com

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
Closed Thread