SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 05:36 PM

that is so awesome that we've done 600+ online for a test server. honestly i know there are even more people who know about this game who are spreding the work, i predict that once this launches all the slackers who dont want to help witht he testing will jump the numbers 1000+ if not it'll be close to that. this is so awesome. this was my first MMO and i instantly fell inlove with it aswell

Former TKM/Architect
Former City council member of Einatos City
Former Guild Council member of KKND

Old 09-17-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millshive View Post
that is so awesome that we've done 600+ online for a test server. honestly i know there are even more people who know about this game who are spreding the work, i predict that once this launches all the slackers who dont want to help witht he testing will jump the numbers 1000+ if not it'll be close to that. this is so awesome. this was my first MMO and i instantly fell inlove with it aswell
Correcto mundo. I've seen alot of people who just poke their heads in every now and then to check up on the status of the emulator. With Suncrusher and the launch of 1.0 they'll all come back in. Even with this big update, more and more of those people are probably slowly starting to leak back in.
Closed Thread