SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Test Center Updates

Notices

Test Center Updates Updates to the Test Center will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 07:42 PM

Is the AV-21 available? If yes i might wanna start doing corvette runs lol
Old 02-23-2010, 02:49 AM

Hopefully the right thread to post this in
I notice a decrease in framerate, an easy 75% drop when bringing out a speederbike (not swoop) After messing with graphics options a bit i noticed turning off stationary object shadows, removing the speeders, brought the fps back.

I will submit this as a bug in the near future, just wondering if its known, and providing a solution for others.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:58 PM

swoop crafting hiccup

this is by no means the fault of the staff or a problem/bug with the code(atleast i dont think it is) so i hesitated to even mention it at all, but i was reading this thread anyway so i thought i might report a problem i had..

i went to craft a swoop for a fellow player and i had the materials in both slots (ferrous and nonferrous metals) when my connection dropped out. i logged back in to find that i had neither the materials nor a swoop. i have bounced back since then and im not really worried about it. i just thought i might report a potential problem other players might have.. (with crafting in general?)
Old 03-04-2010, 04:05 AM

Last night I decided to buy my very first speeder. I saw an X34 with 2800 health for 12k, and bought that instead of a swoop with less hp. It worked perfectly for the first two missions I did. Then going out for the next missions, the controls were weird. I couldn't auto-run with it, it listed around, and acted as if it did not know where the ground was at times. After those missions were completed I went back to town to get new ones. Upon leaving town, my X34 just sat there. I couldn't get it to do anything but turn. Disconnecting and reconnecting, putting it away and recalling it, nothing works. I feel disappointed that the very first vehicle I bought in the game got messed up.

Any idea when the next server restart is gonna be? Since some people think that will fix it.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:26 AM

hello

i notice this :

- when you are in a vehicule, the mob don't appear, whatever you stop driving and whait for the pop, it's don't append.
-Now you dismount, the mobs appear instantly.

I think it"s like a war fog on rts, you must discover to pop the mobs, while you drive a vehicule i think that war fog like don't work.

Just try this in game and do your opignon.

Ps: sorry for my bad english.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:34 AM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredfurynwi View Post
hello

i notice this :

- when you are in a vehicule, the mob don't appear, whatever you stop driving and whait for the pop, it's don't append.
-Now you dismount, the mobs appear instantly.

I think it"s like a war fog on rts, you must discover to pop the mobs, while you drive a vehicule i think that war fog like don't work.

Just try this in game and do your opignon.

Ps: sorry for my bad english.
Yes, that is basically how it works, you have to get of your bike if you want MOB's to start spawning.

P.S. Dont worry, your English is fine.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: