PDA

View Full Version : [POLICY] Duplicate accounts

PhantomLeader
09-29-2008, 06:52 PM
Duplicate accounts are explicitly forbidden. Please do not create more than one account per person.
Over the past week, I've been going through the userlist and getting reports from moderators and CSRs about users with more than one account. So far, I've recieved over 200 private messages about this, at a rate of about 20 a day. If you screwed something up in registration, we will help you sort it out (see link below). But do NOT create a new account.

Please direct all questions or requests to our private Account Issues support area. Link: http://www.swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138 or email us at community@swgemu.com.

Sadeous
09-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Good post Phantom it really makes things more complicated when you have so many accounts that you really don't need unless you were doing things your not supposed to :P

Timbab
09-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Down with the dupers!

Max
09-29-2008, 09:48 PM
There is absolutely nothing good that someone could be doing with multiple accounts. If I have unrefutable proof of multiple accounts being on the Test Centre, I will not hesitate to take action. Do not think you can get away by logging off or running - thanks to Kyle CSRs now have the tools in place to check accounts and users even when people are offline.

Ekaika
09-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks for your compliance and understanding all.

superteck
09-29-2008, 11:37 PM
im being a noob an cant find where it is can someone tell me how to delete this account or could one of you guys delete it, never realised we could dual log on one account so have transferred my buffers onto my main

Thanks

Ohmek
09-30-2008, 12:14 AM
UNDERSTOOD Phantom!

Sadeous
09-30-2008, 08:00 PM
im being a noob an cant find where it is can someone tell me how to delete this account or could one of you guys delete it, never realised we could dual log on one account so have transferred my buffers onto my main

Thanks

Oh its okay since you didn't know yea you can dual log its much better than having two accounts, I'm sure one of the CSR's or Admins will delete it for you also make sure if you know anyone who does this notify them or if they do it on purpose and refuse to stop using the account when they realize the policy report them.

plastikrobot
09-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Thank you for that info guys. I created a second account because I couldn't create characters on my first and didn't realize it was forbidden. I will stop using that account now.

Max
09-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Thank you for that info guys. I created a second account because I couldn't create characters on my first and didn't realize it was forbidden. I will stop using that account now.
If there is an issue with one of your accounts which prevents you from using it - tell us in a support ticket at http://www.swgemu.com/support.

Sinner-SF
10-02-2008, 12:46 AM
There are five of us here in this house that want to play... 3 of us (myself, my wife and my son) have accounts but as of now I'm the only active one. My wife logs now and then just to ride all over Tat and remember the good ol days and cant wait... the other 2 are still on WoW.

Would it be an issue to have 5 accounts in a household?

LOL we yack about a ready made guild ... the familia (sp)

Sadeous
10-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Hmm that's a tough one well I guess you would have to take turns playing on the same account with your family but Max can better answer *calls Max up to take the floor* XD

PhantomLeader
10-02-2008, 09:24 PM
There are five of us here in this house that want to play... 3 of us (myself, my wife and my son) have accounts but as of now I'm the only active one. My wife logs now and then just to ride all over Tat and remember the good ol days and cant wait... the other 2 are still on WoW.

Would it be an issue to have 5 accounts in a household?

LOL we yack about a ready made guild ... the familia (sp)
PM me. I can work something out for you.

Lubbe
10-02-2008, 09:47 PM
But is it okey to log multiple of times on 1 account? I just tried it out today, and it worked if it was live your character would be LD.

Sadeous
10-03-2008, 12:52 AM
Yes multiple instances are fine as long as its only on one account :)

morganellie
10-03-2008, 02:43 AM
When I starte playing the EMU I just assumed I'd need another account to log on at the same time ust like it used to be pre-cu (sorry bout that), after the last DB wipe I started two separate accounts, one with main toons and the other with Smuggler/ID and Musician/Dancer. I've since added some support toons to my main account so sorry for my mistake and won't be doing it again.

/salute

/grovel

growlzie
10-04-2008, 12:23 AM
There are 3 of us in this household (two refugees from NGE+3 days), each with own account and comp. We learned the hard way no to mix up accounts and comps by getting 2 of our accounts banned. Now that each of us sticks to his and her comp all is well.
ps we love you all!

Max
10-04-2008, 12:28 AM
There are 3 of us in this household (two refugees from NGE+3 days), each with own account and comp. We learned the hard way no to mix up accounts and comps by getting 2 of our accounts banned. Now that each of us sticks to his and her comp all is well.
ps we love you all!
You can talk to PhantomLeader to have an exception made for you. Sorry you had to have your family's accounts banned.

HadesDeath
10-06-2008, 10:54 AM
I have two accounts for my wife and I. Can we both log in at the same time?

ZerohourUK
10-06-2008, 12:20 PM
PhantomLeader, can you check your PM's when you aren't busy?
Thanks.

Kaigeos
10-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks for posting this. I have a son that is somewhat interested, and he would have enjoyed playing, I didn't as of yet create the second account, but I could have. and it's great to know I can log on more then once with the same account, I just wish I'd known it sooner, my smuggler could have been slicing some weapons for my other characters. and trade would be easy. about the only question that isn't answered here. How many characters may you have per account?

Arsonist
10-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah me my brother and my dad all play.

Takumi
10-15-2008, 12:42 PM
I was going to start a thread on this, but perhaps it relates to this thread too.

Are multiple accounts going to be actively policed when the game goes live? Obviously, it would be the duty of server admins, but I wondered if there were tools to aid them.

My concerns stems from it occurring to me last night that the subscription fee for SWG limited the number of characters you were inclined to run. Without a subscription fee in place, I had visions of people having a character of every class, which I think has ramifications for the server's economy, etc.

Tak.

Max
10-15-2008, 04:12 PM
I was going to start a thread on this, but perhaps it relates to this thread too.

Are multiple accounts going to be actively policed when the game goes live? Obviously, it would be the duty of server admins, but I wondered if there were tools to aid them.

My concerns stems from it occurring to me last night that the subscription fee for SWG limited the number of characters you were inclined to run. Without a subscription fee in place, I had visions of people having a character of every class, which I think has ramifications for the server's economy, etc.

Tak.
The same tools that we use to detect multiple account use are the same tools that we will be providing with core3, improved slightly ofcourse. I can't speak for any of the servers, but I would imagine it would be something they want to look at.

Araiti
10-15-2008, 06:00 PM
So, if there are two people in my house who play, I'll have to tell an admin or someone about it or I'll get banned?

Max
10-15-2008, 07:25 PM
So, if there are two people in my house who play, I'll have to tell an admin or someone about it or I'll get banned?
Only if those 2 people are both playing on the same computer, or using each others computers interchangably. PM me if this is the case, and we can work it out.

Araiti
10-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Only if those 2 people are both playing on the same computer, or using each others computers interchangably. PM me if this is the case, and we can work it out.

Oh cool, we both use different computers.
Thanks for the information :)

Takumi
10-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Reassuring to know it's being addressed, thanks Max.

Kaigeos
10-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Oh cool, we both use different computers.
Thanks for the information :)

Keep in mind that each individual PC would be tracked by a separate IP address. If you are connecting to the Internet via broadband with a Router for a shared connection. Both you and your brother would be showing up as the same IP and to the Staff would appear as more than one account on the same PC, if you are indeed connecting the two computers to a shared broadband connection via the use of a Router. I would treat it as one PC and talking with Max would be advised.

zomick
10-16-2008, 03:47 PM
what if you friend makes an account from your computer??? I dont wanna get jumped by the admins cus you see my IP address on two accounts.

Max
10-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Keep in mind that each individual PC would be tracked by a separate IP address. If you are connecting to the Internet via broadband with a Router for a shared connection. Both you and your brother would be showing up as the same IP and to the Staff would appear as more than one account on the same PC, if you are indeed connecting the two computers to a shared broadband connection via the use of a Router. I would treat it as one PC and talking with Max would be advised.
Thanks for trying to clear things up Steven, however, No that is not the case. The IP address is only the most basic method we employ. Trust me, if you are using different computers - router or no router, static IP or not, broadband or not, you will not show up on the detector.

what if you friend makes an account from your computer??? I dont wanna get jumped by the admins cus you see my IP address on two accounts.

It's only if you are playing on the two accounts from the same computer that it will show up, so as long as you aren't playing on each others computers, it should be fine. You have not been flagged yet, so I would say you are in the clear.

ranfae
10-17-2008, 04:23 AM
i think there is a similar thread to this, but jsut in case the other disappeared i'll quickly throw my pennies in here.

i am aware i am technically multi accounting atm, but my own fault for not reading that accounts could have multi chars.

i only actually run buffbots on the otehr accounts and have said when the next db wipe comes i will condense all bots onto one account with my main.

jsut seems easier to do it that way, i dont believe i am being troublesome, infact jsut helpin out however i can. i submit bug reports all time like i said run community bots.

Serpentkaa
10-17-2008, 01:47 PM
You can run multiple instances of the game without multiple accounts. Go to options and toggle " Allow Multiple Instances" to "True".

There is zero need for a single player to have two or more accounts.

Crystalrose
10-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Just here to say that the team here will work with and help those with more then one person in a house hold. We have 5 people who played Pre-CU here in my home and all 5 want to play on the TC so I wrote to the team and got an answer and help on it and now we all can play. We just had to follow a few simple rules/steps that they asked. So I'm proof that they are willing to work with you. :)

Again thanks for all the help. You all are doing a GREAT JOB bringing back the Game we all LOVED!

peacefullpeach
10-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Please for give me. I made two account before reading this post because my first account was cK`. And the ` mark is not allowed in swg client. Would you please delete that account. I am sorry for my negligence and will read the forums more often =/.
I cannot, and have never used that account so i hope you guys dont ban me =/.

corbaer
10-26-2008, 02:15 AM
Can you be more specific on where the "Allow Multiple Instances" toggle is?

I've looked through LPE Options, Game Options via LPE and in the in-game options but it's either hiding in plain site, or not in those three different options menus.

EDIT:

Found it... weird looking toggle button in LPE Options at very bottom. Expected a simple checkbox.

tippythop
11-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Ya ive seen lots of people duping and I know they are cuz there stupid and name there char close to there "main" char I could tell they were dual boxing

Max
11-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Ya ive seen lots of people duping and I know they are cuz there stupid and name there char close to there "main" char I could tell they were dual boxing
Dual boxing and dual logging is fine as long as its only on one account.

HyralGrimm
12-16-2008, 01:27 PM
My situation is a little complicated.

I play on a laptop - from work - from my friend's house- and from home, so my IP is all over the place

Also, I occasionally log onto my friends' accounts to help them out, since they are new to SWG. (and total computer nubs in general)
*edit*- For example, I was bouncing back and forth between accounts helping them with Image Designing/ Migrating stats

I don't wanna get banned for something I'm not doing - heh.

Kaigeos
12-16-2008, 06:57 PM
My situation is a little complicated.

I play on a laptop - from work - from my friend's house- and from home, so my IP is all over the place

Also, I occasionally log onto my friends' accounts to help them out, since they are new to SWG. (and total computer nubs in general)
*edit*- For example, I was bouncing back and forth between accounts helping them with Image Designing/ Migrating stats

I don't wanna get banned for something I'm not doing - heh.

Do you ever logon with different accounts at the same time from the same IP?

Blixx'Rey
12-16-2008, 07:15 PM
Ok I need to know as well about this double log in thing. I have played every game that is out there to date and never had an issue.

I currently have me at my home and my nephew that log in almost nightly and play...We both have our own account....and it hasnt been an issue yet.

As of today though I dont know if this means anything but I figued I would ask about it as I dont know if it might be a ban or not. I dont think it is but here I go... I tried to log on today and got this message.

The remote server returned an error 404 not found. Address:ttp://Ipe.ocdsoft.com/install/version.txt
File:C:\(long folder name here)

Then I hit ok and it says.

Error updating: Index was out of range. Must be non-negitive and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name:index

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN...

And If I need to also have something arranged so that me and my Nephew can log in from same IP than please help me to not get banned..I dont know anyone that doesnt have members of family that play from same household. That what a network is all about. His log in and items are totally his but were just on 2 different comps with same IP..from same router...
Oh also what does message man..? His login on his machine is doing same thing now....

Blixx'Rey

PhantomLeader
12-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Ok I need to know as well about this double log in thing. I have played every game that is out there to date and never had an issue.

I currently have me at my home and my nephew that log in almost nightly and play...We both have our own account....and it hasnt been an issue yet.

As of today though I dont know if this means anything but I figued I would ask about it as I dont know if it might be a ban or not. I dont think it is but here I go... I tried to log on today and got this message.

The remote server returned an error 404 not found. Address:ttp://Ipe.ocdsoft.com/install/version.txt
File:C:\(long folder name here)

Then I hit ok and it says.

Error updating: Index was out of range. Must be non-negitive and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name:index

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN...

And If I need to also have something arranged so that me and my Nephew can log in from same IP than please help me to not get banned..I dont know anyone that doesnt have members of family that play from same household. That what a network is all about. His log in and items are totally his but were just on 2 different comps with same IP..from same router...
Oh also what does message man..? His login on his machine is doing same thing now....

Blixx'Rey
PLEASE READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.
http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17503

About the duplicate accounts... PM me with the names of the accounts, and I'll get it worked out.

Ekaika
12-17-2008, 03:46 AM
So wait if I want to have a doc/musician and a dancer/smuggler I cant have those characters becuase I already have a melee stacker? thats called a support group thats how we are able to get out and kill stuff searching for 2hrs for a musician/doc/dancer is a joke i dont have the time to be running all over the place looking for buffs. how can you say nothing good can come from it? Server stress I dont know why they wouldnt want everyone to have multiple accounts?

You many 'Enable Multiple Instances" in the Launchpad and run as many character as you want. As many as your computer will handle. Please take a moment to research.

edit - I revised the Original Post for clarity.

Wiet Rhino
12-17-2008, 03:49 AM
you beat me to it i was about to delete the post lol

Ekaika
12-17-2008, 03:51 AM
The original post didn't actually explain the alternative to multiple accounts. Don't feel too bad :P

Wiet Rhino
12-17-2008, 06:37 PM
I am still having a difficult time understanding somethin. When I was playing swg I always had 5 accts going at once all under different login names and passwords? If i do this is it considered having more than one acct or multiple logging? I have never tried to dual log off the same account, honestly didnt know it was possible.

Rook
12-17-2008, 06:47 PM
If you log on with 2 or more accounts at the same time then this is against the rules. Just multi-instance off the same account.

Juzz
12-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Ah apologies for this, was unaware.

How do you enable multiple usage on the 1 account? Can't seem to see how to do it. I Alt+Tab and when trying to open the game again, it closes.

/help
/thanks

Rook
12-21-2008, 02:13 PM
It's in the launchpad enhanced options, at the bottom theres an option to allow multiple instances and just toggle it to on.

HyralGrimm
12-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Do you ever logon with different accounts at the same time from the same IP?

Occasionally - mainly just to give my friend's toon items.

If it's a problem, I can avoid doing it.

maskanio
12-21-2008, 07:04 PM
my other accnt got banned the other day because i did not know i was running 2 accnts but o well now i learned :D

shocefaw
12-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Help me get this straight. If you have more than one account say you have two accounts. Is it the problem of having those accounts logged in at the same time in the game or is it because you have two accounts therefore is subject to be banned?

Ekaika
12-23-2008, 03:10 PM
No, you are only permitted ONE Forum/Test Center account. These systems are linked, which is why your username and password are the same for both. You are only permitted ONE forum/TC account.

You can utilize the "Enable Multiple Instances" feature of Launchpad Enhanced to run multiple characters simultaneously on Test Center. This is all done from ONE account.

desporo
12-23-2008, 05:29 PM
hi,

an earlier post sounds similiar to my household where there are two of us who play on test centre (myself and my son), i just didnt know how this would affect us because we log on from different pc's with the same internet connection, he only logs on every now and again currently but when the game is complete we would both be playing on a regular basis.

any ideas how we could do this on separate accounts.

Desporo

RadioFlyr
12-25-2008, 12:14 AM
I also have multiple accounts ill try to get all my items off those accounts and delete the charactors ASAP. How would I contatct a CSR to delete my extra accounts? But is there any way I can log on those accounts and get my items without being banned?

PhantomLeader
12-25-2008, 01:35 AM
Go ahead and log onto your account, get your items, and then PM me with the names of the accounts that you need deleted.

Stomis
12-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Could a dev or mod please contact me I need to have an account deleted also.

Max
12-27-2008, 09:22 PM
Could a dev or mod please contact me I need to have an account deleted also.
What are the account names?

Stomis
12-27-2008, 10:19 PM
r0nin89 needs to be deleted. A friend informed me of this so I rerolled the characters on my main account.

Max
12-27-2008, 10:47 PM
r0nin89 needs to be deleted. A friend informed me of this so I rerolled the characters on my main account.
done

Stomis
12-28-2008, 01:59 AM
Thanks and sorry about that.

Shoryuu
01-23-2009, 04:20 AM
What if you have an alternate account so friends you introduce to the game could play on their computers if say I send them my discs?

Max
01-23-2009, 05:53 AM
What if you have an alternate account so friends you introduce to the game could play on their computers if say I send them my discs?
One account per person. Any other what ifs or buts are null. If you personally have more than one account, expect it to be detected and hence acted upon. If you know you are going to be in a situation which may set off our detectors (if someone is playing on your computer or in your house) you need to let us know.

Private message PhantomLeader, Ekaika, Vashman or Myself.

Sorry, but there is really no simpler way to put it.

Viper01
01-23-2009, 06:45 AM

As far as I knew this community doesn't support software piracy. If you don't own a copy of SWG you're not supposed to be connecting to the emulator, that would be illegal. Thus, if you've got your SWG installed on your computer your friend is out of luck unless he/she goes and buys a copy of it. :lightsaber:

Shoryuu
01-23-2009, 02:26 PM
As far as I knew this community doesn't support software piracy. If you don't own a copy of SWG you're not supposed to be connecting to the emulator, that would be illegal. Thus, if you've got your SWG installed on your computer your friend is out of luck unless he/she goes and buys a copy of it. :lightsaber:

I have 2 official CD cases with the SWG CDs in them. Both of which I bought for two accounts during live. Don't make assumptions.

One account per person. Any other what ifs or buts are null. If you personally have more than one account, expect it to be detected and hence acted upon. If you know you are going to be in a situation which may set off our detectors (if someone is playing on your computer or in your house) you need to let us know.

Private message PhantomLeader, Ekaika, Vashman or Myself.

Sorry, but there is really no simpler way to put it.

I'm saying I invite people to the game and use an alternate account for them to login so they can see the progress as well as play with me (used to give friends the 2nd accounts login with all the krayt gear and we would go pvp). Recently due to PVE making the game temporarily unplayable I have not recently gave out the information, but originally it was an account made by someone else that was given to me after they quit (they didn't know about wipe)

mijom
01-23-2009, 02:43 PM
why can't your friends make their own accounts here for testing it out? why you have to make accounts for them to use?

mujadaddy
01-23-2009, 03:07 PM
why can't your friends make their own accounts here for testing it out? why you have to make accounts for them to use?Cuz they don't have a copy of the game and he has two? ...That's what I read, anyways...

mijom
01-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Cuz they don't have a copy of the game and he has two? ...That's what I read, anyways...

yea but that has nothing to do with forum accounts (which you use to log in TC aswell)

mujadaddy
01-23-2009, 03:15 PM
yea but that has nothing to do with forum accounts (which you use to log in TC aswell)

OIC durr sorry :) :D

Ekaika
01-23-2009, 03:27 PM
I have 2 official CD cases with the SWG CDs in them. Both of which I bought for two accounts during live. Don't make assumptions.

I'm saying I invite people to the game and use an alternate account for them to login so they can see the progress as well as play with me (used to give friends the 2nd accounts login with all the krayt gear and we would go pvp). Recently due to PVE making the game temporarily unplayable I have not recently gave out the information, but originally it was an account made by someone else that was given to me after they quit (they didn't know about wipe)

It's very simple. You installed SWGEmu on your computer. Your are permitted ONE account on this computer. If you setup another account, it will be flagged and acted upon. This is NOT the same things as characters. You may play multiple characters on a single account. You may NOT set up multiple accounts on a single computer. Having two sets of discs does not circumnavigate this point, on a single computer.

If you have extenuating circumstances, you may PM one of the staff members Max listed in his post, and we will take it on a case by case basis.

BGG002
01-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Kinda sucks for those who would use it for good...like I was going to use it to have one account set for crafters and one for combat characters...but I do completely understand why this rule is in place.

desporo
01-26-2009, 06:18 PM
hi,

an earlier post sounds similiar to my household where there are two of us who play on test centre (myself and my son), i just didnt know how this would affect us because we log on from different pc's with the same internet connection, he only logs on every now and again currently but when the game is complete we would both be playing on a regular basis.

any ideas how we could do this on separate accounts.

Desporo

Hi again my post didnt really get answered, i was just worried that because we are on the same network you might think its from the same pc when it isnt how can you tell that it is 2 pc's and not 1. i just didnt want one of the accounts deleted when we have separate accounts on different pc's.

any ideas

myork1927
01-26-2009, 06:51 PM
so let me get this straight...

you can run 2 instances at the same time?

IF so...why..

can you have more than one char?

and if you want a 2nd account for lets say..kids ect..

does it go by your ip or how does that work?

Dendrobates
01-26-2009, 06:56 PM
I read through this whole thread and maybe I missed it but how many characters can you make per account?

Max
01-26-2009, 07:35 PM
If there are multiple people using accounts on the one computer let us know. It is that simple.

There is no hard cap for Test Centre characters, but we ask you employ reason.

mijom
01-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Kinda sucks for those who would use it for good...like I was going to use it to have one account set for crafters and one for combat characters...but I do completely understand why this rule is in place.
use 1 account to make crafters and combat characters...you can make multiple characters on the same account.
so let me get this straight...

you can run 2 instances at the same time?

IF so...why..

can you have more than one char?

and if you want a 2nd account for lets say..kids ect..

does it go by your ip or how does that work?
you can run as many clients as your computer can handle, as long as they're all from the same account. Your kids can use your account to log in and play at the same time aswell. the multiple instances are allowed merely for testing purposes, to ease things up. if there's no buffers on for my main i can log my buffer alts and keep on testing. not to speak i can spot doctor,musician and dancer bugs while i'm buffing my combat toon.

I read through this whole thread and maybe I missed it but how many characters can you make per account?
i had 12-14 pre-wipe so should be enough for everybody. think Uli had around 20.

ChoppedSuey
01-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah, before the db wipe I had at least 20 toons. I had docs/ents on every planet that I used to farm on, and I had one survey toon on every planet so that i didn't have to wait on shuttles...just log and relog....viola! So you can make as many toons as you want.

myork1927
01-26-2009, 08:46 PM
use 1 account to make crafters and combat characters...you can make multiple characters on the same account.

you can run as many clients as your computer can handle, as long as they're all from the same account. Your kids can use your account to log in and play at the same time aswell. the multiple instances are allowed merely for testing purposes, to ease things up. if there's no buffers on for my main i can log my buffer alts and keep on testing. not to speak i can spot doctor,musician and dancer bugs while i'm buffing my combat toon.

i had 12-14 pre-wipe so should be enough for everybody. think Uli had around 20.

So how many characters can you have per account?

mijom
01-27-2009, 06:52 AM
So how many characters can you have per account?

:|

20 atleast, as stated on my previous post and choppeds post...

MattW
01-28-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm in the same boat as Sinner. My brother and I both created different accounts. Should one of us delete one and share one?

MrBlonde
01-28-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm in the same boat as Sinner. My brother and I both created different accounts. Should one of us delete one and share one?

Either file a ticket on the support site or PM PhantomLeader, he should be able to work it out. :)

MattW
01-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Thanks, will do

growlzie
01-30-2009, 08:11 PM
i do KNOW it is forbidden... but i still do NOT know why? am i to dense or naive to 'get it' ?

mainframe
01-30-2009, 11:37 PM
Yeah, before the db wipe I had at least 20 toons. I had docs/ents on every planet that I used to farm on, and I had one survey toon on every planet so that i didn't have to wait on shuttles...just log and relog....viola! So you can make as many toons as you want.

Don't know why I didn't think of this. Genius:) Though my comp fails so I gave up on trying to buff myself.

deviantek
02-01-2009, 05:25 AM
i do KNOW it is forbidden... but i still do NOT know why? am i to dense or naive to 'get it' ?

I would assume it either has to do with them wanting to track # of individual players on test (via account login), or if you're misbehaving they only have 1 account to deal with... but yes, this is a good question which the OP should have explained. Reasons are good :)

Powerdoll
02-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Is it Possible , to log in from 2 Computers with one Account at the same time?

it´s because my wife would like to play too , and has no Acc. because of the Rules.

Caimbrin
02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Is it Possible , to log in from 2 Computers with one Account at the same time?

it´s because my wife would like to play too , and has no Acc. because of the Rules.
PD,

Yes, it is possible. I'm not sure if there is a sub-rule about that but my son and I were using my account until his account was authorized by Phantom.
As for multiple instances, I was running two or three toons on my laptop and my son ran one on the tower. The house connection easily handles multiple active toons.

moldred
02-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Just a question? What if you are behind a router and like myself and my wife both have an account.... if you are checking through IPs we will end up with same IP? What should I do so that we don;t get in trouble do to that fact.

Powerdoll
02-03-2009, 09:34 AM
PD,

Yes, it is possible. I'm not sure if there is a sub-rule about that but my son and I were using my account until his account was authorized by Phantom.
As for multiple instances, I was running two or three toons on my laptop and my son ran one on the tower. The house connection easily handles multiple active toons.

Thx mate !!:)

misstigress
02-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Max, please check your PMs, as I believe my situation would qualify as an extenuating circumstance.

You see, my brother and I would both like to play, but we sometimes use the same computer and we don't want to share an account. I've messaged you with all of the relevant information.

EDIT:

Never mind -- I just realized I'm supposed to contact Phantom Leader instead, which I'll do right now...

KroniK
02-05-2009, 04:07 PM
So what would this fall under,

goober96044, goober966041, goober9660410, goober966042, goober966043, goober966045, goober966046, goober966047, goober966048, goober966049.

Copied this from the users that visited in the last 24 hours.

Noraa
02-05-2009, 04:13 PM
ok. I'm confused. I want to set up a crafter at some point in addition to my combat toon. I have 2 sets of disks with two serial numbers if that makes any diffenence. Back in the day I knew how to run two installs of the game on one PC, and when needed, would boot up a third account on my 2nd computer. What do I need to do to be able to run my crafter, or is this even allowed. Not trying to pull anything shadey, I just want to be able to enjoy the different aspects of this amazing game you guys are all working so hard to recreate.

Thanks
Noraa

mijom
02-05-2009, 04:19 PM
ok. I'm confused. I want to set up a crafter at some point in addition to my combat toon. I have 2 sets of disks with two serial numbers if that makes any diffenence. Back in the day I knew how to run two installs of the game on one PC, and when needed, would boot up a third account on my 2nd computer. What do I need to do to be able to run my crafter, or is this even allowed. Not trying to pull anything shadey, I just want to be able to enjoy the different aspects of this amazing game you guys are all working so hard to recreate.

Thanks
Noraa

You can make multiple characters on 1 account (atleast 20 characters / account) as stated many times on this post.

You can log multiple characters on at same time by enabling Multiple instances from LPE options (Not game options,the other one), change "Allow multiple instances" from FALSE to TRUE and you can run as many clients as your PC can handle. you can have combat toon fighting, crafter crafting,doctor and entertainer buffing at the same time if you wish.

myork1927
02-05-2009, 05:22 PM
The 20 toons per account is awsome. Have just about anything you could want in more in 1 account.

+ mutli-logins. Awsome choice. I can not wait till this goes live.

If i knew programming i would gladly help out.

Tried it...can't understand a darn thing about it.

misstigress
02-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I PMed both Max and PhantomLeader four days ago about the issue my brother and I are having concerning this policy (we each would like our own account), but I have yet to receive a response, so I'm uncertain of whether or not it was resolved.

Would it be better if I filed a support ticket? He (my brother) and I don't want to share an account...

EatsBabies
02-10-2009, 08:49 PM
This account is mine, but the alec.james one belongs to my brother. Don't delete him.

Ekaika
02-10-2009, 09:19 PM
So what would this fall under,

goober96044, goober966041, goober9660410, goober966042, goober966043, goober966045, goober966046, goober966047, goober966048, goober966049.

Copied this from the users that visited in the last 24 hours.

Taken care of.

I PMed both Max and PhantomLeader four days ago about the issue my brother and I are having concerning this policy (we each would like our own account), but I have yet to receive a response, so I'm uncertain of whether or not it was resolved.

Would it be better if I filed a support ticket? He (my brother) and I don't want to share an account...

PM me and make a ticket please. We're way backed up on these issues and trying to catch up. We'll get to it. Don't worry about your accounts in the meantime, we're aware of it.

Just a question? What if you are behind a router and like myself and my wife both have an account.... if you are checking through IPs we will end up with same IP? What should I do so that we don;t get in trouble do to that fact.

It's not that simple, but we can tell who is who. Please just send PhantomLeader, Max, or myself a PM and we'll get you exempted should you have this type of situation.

edit - by the way, epic trip-post by me.

growlzie
02-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Will the current Multi-Account Policy prevail in V1.0. Sony made no objection to my 3 accounts (@ 15 bucks / mo each) back in the day) and one player i knew had FIVE.

sharp_one
02-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Will the current Multi-Account Policy prevail in V1.0. Sony made no objection to my 3 accounts (@ 15 bucks / mo each) back in the day) and one player i knew had FIVE.

in real SWG, you were paying for accounts, and accounts were only limited by the how much you were willing to spend. SOE didnt care, because it was more money for them and everyone got paid.

The emulator doesnt have a payment system, its free, and no one gets paid, so without rules there is nothing stopping people from having unlimited number of accounts. Filling the database and the forum full of unecessary user accounts.

Multiple accounts arent needed because you can dual log with a single account and create a lot of characters per account.

malthol
02-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Don't expect dual-logging a single account to last into 1.0.

Nedak
02-11-2009, 04:30 PM
There would be no real point of it. I assume that you'll be able to create many many toons.

Skippy
02-12-2009, 03:07 PM
ok...so i have like 5 computers in my house and probably like 5 people who will want to play, we all use computers interchangeably, will i need to PM PL? or just have each of us use one permanent account on each permanent computer? the other thing is i use a laptop and a tower is it ok if i log in the same account on the tower AND the laptop? and then what if my brother and i play and i use the laptop and he uses the tower?

i don't think the rest of my family has even made forum accounts, the game accounts and forum accounts are tied now? i have been gone an while, been over in france and such and i missed out on a lot of info sorry if this is in plain site and i have missed it...

-S

Ekaika
02-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Uh yeah, that's a good one skip. That will probably hit a few triggers. Please do PM Phant and let him know so we take note of it on our end.

ps - I liked my trip-post Max :(

DesecratioN
02-12-2009, 03:31 PM

i knew someone who had well over 5, dunno for sure how many he had, just knew it was over 5 haha.

All his chars had a color, then fish in the name, example: bluefish/redfish/blackfish ect, list goes on and on, he never got in any trouble :p

Skippy
02-12-2009, 04:07 PM
^ was that blue fish guy on ahazi?!?! that dude have me 2 crystal snakes with poisons and a bull rancor cause he was giving up CH 0.O

Ekaika i will do so after they make accounts...

-S

OctavianCaesar
02-12-2009, 07:24 PM
I know this is getting repetitive and all these unique situations are probably getting annoying, but I just want to be compliant with the mods request:

I live with 3 other people and we all play. We each have our own computer. As long as each person plays their account on their own computer, there shouldn't be a problem, correct?

Wehhhookiee
02-12-2009, 07:48 PM
My deepest apologies for not reading about this policy prior to making another account. The other account, Sneh has been taken care of after I spoke in game with a CSR about it. At least I think and hope it was and everything is alright. Please let me know if there is anything else I can or need to do.
Thank you for your understanding and patience with me.

Wehhh

Anomalous
02-17-2009, 10:23 PM
so would it be wrong to have one account for me, and one for the wifey on at the same time, on different PCs?

im assuming this is more for 1 person making many accounts...

Mivias
02-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Each person gets one account, and on that account, you will play.

If you want to have two characters on at once, enable multiple instances on LaunchpadEnhanced, and then open two different clients, log on to the SAME account, and play another character on that account.

You and your wife can each have an account, and play it on the same computer alternating.

You and your wife can each have an account and play on two computers.

You and your roommates can each have accounts and play them all on different computers, or on the same one. Just don't have multiple for YOURSELF.

Hell, you and your wife or your roommate or your cute 'friend with benefits' could SHARE one account, and alternate on one computer.

As long as the number of accounts per person doesn't exceed 1.

Anomalous
02-19-2009, 01:54 PM
thank you so much mivias that really clears it up.

Vendaku
02-20-2009, 05:11 PM
If an admin could change my name to simply "Vendaku" - I'd be grateful. I cannot login with Vendaku~Metal due to the '~' in my name.

Mezrael
03-21-2009, 12:05 AM
I have questions :-)

Multiple instances are what exactly?

I can have one account with multiple characters.. Or just one account with one character..

I'm a little confused.

Please help.

inyri
03-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Accounts can have as many character as you like, which is why multiple accounts are unnecessary. You must enable multiple instances in the options in Launchpad Enhanced (LPE), after which you can load the game as normal, then relaunch LPE and launch the game again. You can run as many instances are your machine will allow.

Mezrael
03-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Thank you.

Mezrael
03-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Ok.. Since that is out of the way... I need to delete this account.

can I delete this account or just never log into it again?

redship1
03-21-2009, 07:19 AM
i think never log into it again

seyyal
03-25-2009, 07:03 AM
i created a second one, awhile ago because i didnt know you could simultaneously log in two characters from the same account. Since i saw this i have stopped using the account and just login two characters from my original account. It helps when testing crafting to just park a character sampling and do something else with your other character.

jat5560
03-25-2009, 08:04 AM
How can you tell who really has a "room-mate" and who is just saying so and then uses a fake e-mail adress on their second computer?

It is no big deal on TC where you can have multiples but on SC if we are limited to 1 or even 2 toons per account, you can believe that most will lie to get the second account.

Chayn
03-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Don't expect dual-logging a single account to last into 1.0.

Thar we go.. :) I know it's hard to elaborate at this point in time but i'm pretty sure almost no one here is talking bout TC Nova or TCSC but SC v 1.0... I and my wife are curious too, will be interesting no doubt.. :?

Shoryuu
03-25-2009, 01:43 PM
I know this is getting repetitive and all these unique situations are probably getting annoying, but I just want to be compliant with the mods request:

I live with 3 other people and we all play. We each have our own computer. As long as each person plays their account on their own computer, there shouldn't be a problem, correct?

I am pretty sure a CSR or Dev said in another thread if multiple people are playing from the same house that you should contact them via PM.

KDargo
04-09-2009, 03:49 PM
I have one quick question, I have been letting my son play my account on test center becouse I missunderstood the rules reguarding multiple accounts per household. If I were to get him set up with his own account, would I get flagged for having 2 seperate accounts show up on his computer? Thank you. I'm sorry I forgot to add...he has his own copy of SWG, that part of the rule I do understand.

PcJedi240
09-22-2009, 06:10 AM
will multi instances work from multi locations? as of now when my girls over she plays here on a 2nd pc and just uses this account, but will she be able to use this account from another location when she's not here? or should she make her own account? and if so will that effect anything if when shes over here she logs on her account here?

thefixx2
09-30-2009, 05:43 PM
"Enable Multiple Instances"

Where is this option?
I have checked options, game options and cusomize, I can't seem to find the check box.

thefixx2
09-30-2009, 05:49 PM
How can you tell who really has a "room-mate" and who is just saying so and then uses a fake e-mail adress on their second computer?

It is no big deal on TC where you can have multiples but on SC if we are limited to 1 or even 2 toons per account, you can believe that most will lie to get the second account.

Why are you even trolling here? you clearly don't have an issue with your account. Let SWGEMU worry about the players and their activities, get lost

RagnarokStrike
09-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Why are you even trolling here? you clearly don't have an issue with your account. Let SWGEMU worry about the players and their activities, get lost

Rofl, you're talking about someone who posted that back in March...

thefixx2
10-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Rofl, you're talking about someone who posted that back in March...

hehe :) ya but it makes me feel better lmao :)

They get pissed if we start new threads, but this one is so freaking old and long.. Need to start a new one to find out where the option is or if it is even still there.

Brane Ded
10-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Necro'd...

To answer questions:

@PCJedi240; She should be able to log in anywhere there's an internet connection that isn't blocking specific programs. Getting her her own account would be just as good unless she is a bit too young in your opinion to run one alone. It's up to you.

@thefixx2; The multi-instance option is located in the launchpad (LPE) under the options tab.

thefixx2
10-01-2009, 04:16 AM
@thefixx2; The multi-instance option is located in the launchpad (LPE) under the options tab.

Awesome thanks, I just looked at options, only thing is mine has a sentence that says "Allow Multiple Instances" there is no check box or anything to enable or disable. For me I don't mind and I'm glad of it, assuming it is already enabled, I'm going to check it now but server is down again.
Anyway, thanks for input..

I want to give a compliment to whoever the moderators are for this server, responses are very fast and gives players the feeling of not being forgotten about. Thanks

Teg
10-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Awesome thanks, I just looked at options, only thing is mine has a sentence that says "Allow Multiple Instances" there is no check box or anything to enable or disable.

*headdesk*

See the "Toggle" button? Click it.

KroniK
10-01-2009, 02:01 PM
It probally says false at the moment, set it to true and you will be able to use more then one instance.

kaywynnPC
10-01-2009, 02:08 PM

humm I'm wondering why I loaded swg on another comp for my friend to play here at the house and his account got banned, 2 seperate comps, and we never tryed to log onto each others comp. Before anyone flames me I'm sure I'm with in my rights to give an account to a friend, I bought the game twice back in the day due to sony's one toon per server rule, and I still have both copys of the disks and boxes they came in.

thefixx2
10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Necro'd...

To answer questions:

@PCJedi240; She should be able to log in anywhere there's an internet connection that isn't blocking specific programs. Getting her her own account would be just as good unless she is a bit too young in your opinion to run one alone. It's up to you.

Ok, the "multiple instances" doesn't work, first I never enabled it, it just says they are allowed in the options, second when I double click LPE to start another instance it will not allow 2 LPE's to be open at once? any help?

Teg
10-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Ok, the "multiple instances" doesn't work, first I never enabled it, it just says they are allowed in the options, second when I double click LPE to start another instance it will not allow 2 LPE's to be open at once? any help?

Open the LPE, launch the game. Switch back to the desktop, open the LPE again, and launch the game...

owegre
10-02-2009, 10:09 AM
i'm running around doing my tk thing and getting in some kicks and twice in the same day bump into a cluster of bothans with a twilik all named simular and mining for ore, isn't it a bit early for credit farmers, and multiple accounts ? who do i call ...ghostbusters

Timbab
10-02-2009, 10:21 AM
i'm running around doing my tk thing and getting in some kicks and twice in the same day bump into a cluster of bothans with a twilik all named simular and mining for ore, isn't it a bit early for credit farmers, and multiple accounts ? who do i call ...ghostbusters

Obviously farming to level up... not everything that includes farming = credit farmers.

shilo
11-04-2009, 02:04 PM
So when SC goes live. And we want multiple characters. What are we to do?

With SOE, we had to pay for a second account. However, that will not be an option with the emu.

Will we be forever stuck with one character?

Ororo
11-04-2009, 02:23 PM

Once you open the LPE you need to click the options and toggle it from false to true on "allow multiple instances". That will allow you to login with two different characters at the same time. Make sure you do this on the launchpad screen not ingame.

carpathian
11-05-2009, 08:13 AM
The current system allows you to have as many alt characters as you wish, it also allows you to log in any two at the same time..

Pretty fair I think keeps the server sane and allows more players to help test for bugs.

Emokho
11-05-2009, 11:16 AM
When the servers go live it will be up to them how many characters you can have per account. Suncrusher isn't going to be the only one.

DraGa
11-05-2009, 12:43 PM
When the servers go live it will be up to them how many characters you can have per account. Suncrusher isn't going to be the only one.

The primary question is: "How many characters will be allowed on SC, and how many will be allowed online at once?"

It's fair to assume, given the developer's opinions and their plans up to this point, that we MAY be given up to two characters for our account. As well as allow us to have both characters online at once, however not more than one account (e.g: max of 2 created, max of 2 online at once, with the possibility of a Force Sensitive slot should it be unlocked).

At this time, do NOT expect more than that, and expect it to be stricter (e.g: max of 2 toons, 1 online at once, or max of 1 toon with 1 online).

:emperor:

Ororo
11-05-2009, 03:26 PM
In my opinion if they limit an account to 2 max characters they are going to lose out on alot of players. They want to prevent multiple account creation they need to keep it open for how many different characters we can create. Yes I agree with limiting the amount you can log on at one time. Coming from someone who between myself and my husband we paid for 7 accounts. So if they limit the amount of characters to only 2 total we probably won't stick around for long. We liked the diversity of playing different types of players depending on the type of mood we are in. Not to mention why penalize the players that actually want to do the crafting portion by putting them in the spot to have to chose which they want to do more. I love my crafting but I also enjoyed playing my TK and at times enjoyed just sitting in a cantina with my entertainer chatting with players while I buffed. To be successful as a crafter you need to have a support character to gather the resources necessary to make the items.

Rojriss
11-05-2009, 07:07 PM
I dont know how many they will allow us to have on our account but likely only 1 online at a time. Right now we get 2 because there are no harvesters so it allows us to get resources to craft with. Because otherwise it would be extremely hard to craft anything.

PuChanWong
11-06-2009, 07:27 PM
The reasoning behind why we were only allowed one character per galaxy per account on live should be kept in mind when deciding how many total will be allowed on SC and other servers:

Keeping it to 1 per galaxy per account made them a lot more money.

Aside from that, there really was no valid reason for them to do that. More characters on a server meant more monthly income. On a non-profit server, this really shouldn't be the main issue.

If it were up to me, I'd set it at one account per person, total of 8 characters, with only two logged on at any given time. This enables people to play pretty much whatever they want without having to go to different servers. If it's seriously limited, it's only a detriment to the continuous player base. People will go elsewhere to find what they want - that's why most of us here instead of there anyways. Limiting it to two logged on at any given time should reduce lag and leave more space for new or other players while still giving everyone plenty of options.

Ororo
11-06-2009, 08:39 PM
I completely agree with having a 2 logged on limit. Many of us multitask so only being allowed one character logged on would really discourage a bunch of people and quite frankly would cause people to find ways around the 1 account limit to get a second character on. I see no valid reason for limiting it down to only 1 character at a time. If they had no intetion of allowing us to dual log then why did they include the option for us to do that in the first place. So I don't see them taking that away from us.

Twistedsister
12-29-2009, 09:08 AM
It may seem like i tried to create a duplicate account, but honestly I just want to play with my son, we had so much fun playing the original swg together. is there any way he can use a seperate account to play with me, we both use the same connection so I dont know what else to do. His account name is Starmage.

Aurora

Vlada
12-29-2009, 09:14 AM
It may seem like i tried to create a duplicate account, but honestly I just want to play with my son, we had so much fun playing the original swg together. is there any way he can use a seperate account to play with me, we both use the same connection so I dont know what else to do. His account name is Starmage.

Aurora

Make an account for your son and if or better yet when it gets banned, send an email to community@swgemu.com and explain your situation. It will be resolved in a few days (maybe more because of the holidays).

Kaiho
12-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Don't wait for it to get banned I made an account for my wife and there was a box that said something along the lines of if you're making an account for another person in the household email them at community@swgemu.com We've not had a problem with being banned.

silia
03-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Ok I am kinda confused just a little with some of this going on I do know that there is 1 account per person with I take it 1 IP address.

I have also seen some text that 1 account can have 2 chars running and if I am correct on what I have seen this issue is ok.

Vlada
03-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Ok I am kinda confused just a little with some of this going on I do know that there is 1 account per person with I take it 1 IP address.

I have also seen some text that 1 account can have 2 chars running and if I am correct on what I have seen this issue is ok.

It goes:

One person-->One account-->As many characters created As you like--> Two characters logged at the same time.

silia
03-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Thanks Vlada

I know its anoying to see this issue pop up.

Vlada
03-30-2010, 12:16 PM
I think i need a macro for this...

name: MultipleInstances

/QuickReply
/type: "It goes: One person-->One account-->As many characters created As you like--> Two characters logged at the same time."
/PostQuickReply
/Pause 86400
/macro MultipleInstances

MiniMe
04-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Hi, MiniMe here.... I am announcing that my husband and I have 2 computers and are using different usernames but the same password. Will this be considered a dual account even tho we both play on seperate computers using a router?

He just made his account as Jiralrarra (wookie sound) and my name is Leelahfwen Flangermungle or Leelahfwek Flangermugel.

Please let me know if this is a non-issue as someone in game told me they were banned until they wrote to you stating they had a roommate who also played.

Thanks,

MiniMe

PS you guys are sooooo awesome and the game is stupendously delicious!

Vlada
04-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Since you were able to create two different accounts and none of them was banned, there is no issue, or need for any kind of intervention from mods.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Oubliette
04-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Since you were able to create two different accounts and none of them was banned, there is no issue, or need for any kind of intervention from mods.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Unfortunately, I discovered yesterday that this was an issue for my boyfriend, when he make his own account on his own computer on the local network we have in the house. Waiting to hear back on this and in the meantime he's made a character on my account.

Above poster might want to send them an email preemptively.

inyri
04-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Preemptive e-mails will not help and will only clog up the inbox. Please only send an e-mail if an account is banned.

Oubliette
04-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Thus spake the GM. Fair enough, Thanks.

Moonstar
04-17-2010, 08:36 AM
My husband, son and I share 2 accounts. Is that ok?

Vlada
04-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Hmmm, well people using two accounts are all family members, but there is an issue of account sharing. So even though i don't think this is really an issue, as long as you all have your own toons, maybe you should consult a Mod just in case.

Moonstar
04-17-2010, 09:00 AM
No we don't share toons we all made that very clear to each other. We have gamed together in other games and very specific rules about logging in each others toons.

The problem arose when we all tried to make seperate accounts they banned my husbands and sons accounts immediately. My account went through so I told my son he could make a toon on mine since he never played the original SWG. My husband sent several emails and received no response. While registering it said that my primary email was already in use. Which was odd I didn't remember registering for an account but I must have ages ago. I tried to have a password reminder sent but that didn't work. So I figured it was a bug and made the new account. Later, when the server was restarting, I did a search on a couple of character names I use frequently and there she was. It took me a few tries to get the password but I finally got it. When the hubs didn't get a response to the last email I told him to just make a toon on that account.

So now all 3 of us can hunt together. I was reading somewhere on these boards that having the same router will prevent accounts for additional family members? I don't know that much about networks or that stuff.

Vlada
04-17-2010, 09:06 AM
Yea, accounts with the same IP address get banned (last one created), but send an email to community@swgemu.com if and when it get banned and a mod will fix that in a few days.

Like i said, lets wait for a member of the STAFF to see this.

Zaff
04-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Preemptive e-mails will not help and will only clog up the inbox. Please only send an e-mail if an account is banned.

Thanks for that info. I had a friend send a preemptive e-mail and she never heard back. Now that her husband has finally taken interest in getting back on board he hogs up both slots most of the time. Will tell her to go ignore the torpedoes and go full speed ahead. :)

Ellyssia
04-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Preemptive emails don't really help since we can't do anything till the account is created. Just email community@swgemu.com and include the account names in question, and an explaination, and things should get sorted out.

Moonstar
04-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Preemptive emails don't really help since we can't do anything till the account is created. Just email community@swgemu.com and include the account names in question, and an explaination, and things should get sorted out.

My husband sent an email after he created his account and then one 3 days later and hasn't heard anything.

Blazekyre
04-21-2010, 12:51 AM
UNDERSTOOD Phantom!

Nice signature ;D.
:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:
:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: